Favorite Self-Tan Products
I’ve been getting a lot of questions about what self-tanner I use, so I figured I would do a post about it! It took me a very long time to find a product that I love that goes well with my skin tone and not too dark for me. Also, I was the WORST at applying self-tanners and I’m still not the best at it to be honest lol. The two people I have gone to multiple times for self-tan advice are two of my best friends, Claire and Sara. They are self-tanning professionals!! I would make many trips to Ulta, Sephora, and CVS to try different tanning products and seriously couldn’t find one that I loved! I researched more and a blogger I follow recommended a few products and thought I would give them a try. Best decision ever!!
Some advice for self-tanning:
1. Exfoliate the day or night before you apply self-tanner! It will make your skin smooth and ready for even application
2. Start in the middle and blend in. Apply to areas like elbows, knees, hands, feet, and arm pits last. These areas don’t need as much product!
3. Always use a self-tan mitt to blend better and not stain your hands
4. Use a self-tan eraser to get rid of an old tan before applying a new one
5. Moisturize dry areas 20 minutes before self-tanning
The self-tan products I use are linked below! Click the products to shop. If you are looking for a new self-tan routine, I would definitely try these products! Comment on this post if you have any more tips or products you love :)